10. We believe that human life is most meaningful when lived ethically.
9. Our religion involves personal growth, not dogma.
8. Our relationships with fellow humans are more important than whether or not we agree about the existence of a supreme being.
7. We help our children develop and internalize their own code of ethics to draw upon when faced with difficult choices.
6. Deed is more important than creed.
5. We celebrate life’s joys and support each other through life’s crises.
4. We work together to improve our world and the world of our children.
3. Reason, compassion, and responsibility are central to our communities.
2. We strive to protect the earth upon which we are dependents.
1. We affirm the worth, the dignity, and the uniqueness of every human being.